As you've already noticed, I'm just in love with neon colours recently. So I decided to reanimate my old heels into something edgy. Besides, this diy turned to be super easy :)
This is the photo I used as an inspiration
And this is the actual result)
1. Take any pair of shoes for you diy. I used my old creme leather heels.
2. Apply a thin layer of white acrylic paint as a base. Even if your shoes are already white, you need to do it if you want your paint to be spread evenly.
3. Let the base dry for a while and then comes the best- start applying the neon paint until you reach the desired result. For this diy I applied about 3 layers of paint.
4. Once your heels are half-dried smooth the surface gently with your fingers sprinkled with water
5. Let your heels dry completely and enjoy your result!:)